- Smoking is not permitted on the property, only on the street.
- 2 cats live next door, who like to visit. These cats are not allowed in the house; I kindly ask you to observe this for the protection of allergy sufferers.
- The observance of the legal rest periods is obligatory.
- Parties or events are not allowed.
- Guests are obliged to report any damage that has occurred during their stay – regardless of the cause – as soon as possible, but at the latest upon departure. They are fully liable for any damage caused by themselves during their use. If the house key is lost, a guest is liable for 100,- € each, as the cylinder and key have to be replaced.
- The owner cannot be held liable for short-term loss of furnishings, public utilities such as electricity and water, including the failure of the heating; a price reduction is excluded. The same applies in case of force majeure.
- The owner reserves the right to change the equipment of the rooms / the house.
- The owner is not liable for valuables and assets of the guests.
- The final cleaning is included in the rent. If possible, the kitchen should be left in the same condition in which you found it on departure.
- The owner or an authorized person is entitled to enter the house and the rooms as required, e.g. for repairs or similar that have become necessary at short notice.
- Please close all windows when leaving the house and be sure to extinguish or switch off candles and electric light as well as electrical appliances such as stove, coffee machine, etc. when leaving.
Nice place! Everything you need to enjoy carefree peace and nature. Hildegard is a great hostess!
The place is paradise ! It is peaceful, quiet, comfortable , and full of beauty . The hostess is so warm and welcoming . We highly recommend this adorable , clean, and one with nature place . It has everything you need and more . Good for the soul.
We had a lovely stay at Hildegards place! Situated a 10 minute drive to Trier it makes this place perfect if you want to feel secluded from the city. There is lots to do in surrounding areas and Hildegard was very helpful with suggestions on what to do and directions. The place itself is well equipped with all you need for a short stay. The beds are comfortable, the kitchen has everything you need to cook some basic meals and there’s even a few board games to play. I would suggest this wouldn’t be the place for you if you don’t have car during your stay. Overall a great choice for our stay during Trier.
Hildegard certainly matches the title of Superhost as listed with her rental. The hospitality is incredible and the property is equally clean, neat and inviting. This is a very peaceful setting. Would recommend this place and Hildegard as a host. Hope to return to this place again someday.
A lovely bungalow with a loft bedroom. Spotlessly clean. All the essentials included. Beautiful, rural setting about 10 min by car from downtown Trier. Hildegard is a wonderful host and she made us feel totally at home.
Very nice and cozy house with a nice bedroom and bathroom. The terrace was a great addition to the house, as well as the big garden. We had a great experience! Our car broke on the way and when we got to the house Hildegard helped us a lot by bringing us to the supermarket and calling a cab for us. Because the replacement was had yet to be arranged. In short, great house and great women!
I was incredibly fortunate to stay with Hildegard. Her wonderful energy, and the perfect location of the guest house (on a mountain, in the middle of nature, and still only a short downhill walk to the city), did me a world of good. Hildegard was a very attentive host; picking me up from the station, showing me around the house, and even taking me on a thrilling tour of the area in her new electric car at 80km/h! If you have business in town, and also want to rest and hike, you won’t find a better place than this. In fact, you’d be hard pressed to find a better Airbnb in general!
My parents stayed in Hildegard’s lovely place for one week. I joined them for three days and slept like a baby in a comfortable folding bed which Hildegard prepared with care. Cute little house with everything you may need. Every item is at high quality standard, from mattresses in a bedroom to electric appliances in kitchen and elsewere. Great location, 10 min. from/to downtown Trier by car and not more than 30 min. by walk through lovely wine domains, grooves and meadows. A wine cellar with a nice view terrace and a restaurant in the nearby – both cheaper but not worse than downtown ones. Certainly better choice than the Trier center with its parking problems and a crowd. Awakenings were something to remember: mountanious air and a morning sun above Hildegard’s fabulous lawn in front of the house and over the forest in nearby nature park. Hildegard was helpfull, hospitable, always smiling, unobtrusive on the other hand, bringing her contemplative spirit in whole experience. In one word: a place to recommend – worth every penny!
We had a wonderfull stay in Hildegard’s lovely little house. The house is beautifull, clean and well fitted. Hildegard is very sweet, smiling and available.
The house was perfect! It was very clean, comfortable, quiet, and had everything we needed for a lovely weekend away. Trier is quite close, and the place is surrounded with great hiking possibilities. Hildegard, the host, was very warm and welcoming, and made us feel at home immediately. I definitely recommend staying with Hildegard in Trier!
Lovely and quiet retreat close to Trier with Hildegard being a wonderful host. Perfect base from where you can start off to scenic walks, jogging or exploring the city. The little house offers all the comfort to also spend a relaxed and calm day at “home”.
The house is exactly as pictured, super clean and has all you need for a stay for 2 people. The location is great as a quiet base for walking and for driving to Trier to visit the Roman history. Hildegard is kind, helpful and a wonderful authentic soul. She recommended a walk, a resto and a wine tasting, all of which we enjoyed hugely. Our only minus point is that our stay was all too short!! Highly recommended!
Hildegard Cottage is a beautifully located, very well equipped home for a couple. The place is slightly remote in a stunning scenery, a real surprise. Hildebrand was a very welcoming host, even had homemade lemonade waiting for us. I very well recommend this place if you are looking for a quiet get away from the city.
Very quiet and cosy small house ! Hildegarde is very friendly. We had a very relaxing time there. Thanks !